- Discover his philosophy and his work in an inspiring course in the morning and a learning course in the afternoon through an intergenerational and inter-organizational dialogue in networks of networks throughout the day.
- Deepen the main themes of this thought to better understand the complexity of living and its capacity for self-regeneration.
- By discovering together the weak signals, the heavy trends, and the dynamics constituting opportunities, we will take care of the humanist metamorphosis, observed for more than 60 years. By creating a collective consciousness, we will seek ways to co-create a sustainable common future.
Alain, a humanist listener, passionate about socio-cultural currents and neuroscience: what did you learn from him?
facilitated by Irène Dupoux-Couturier, Co-President Happymorphose :
- Yves le Floc’h Soye, Co-President Happymorphose, Member of the French Veterinary Academy
- Göran Carstedt, former President of Volvo Sweden and IKEA North America
- Gérard Demuth, former General Manager of Cofremca
- Irène de Vulpian
A dialogue, through a comparative perspective, within the framework of a research action on organizations
led by Marie Christine Villagordo, collaborator of Alain de Vulpian/Happymorphose
and Pascal Roggero, research professor in sociology at the University of Toulouse-Capitole
with the participation of business leaders
Circles of resonance:
National and international exchanges and shares, what inspires us in the gathering of thoughts to make the humanist metamorphosis blossoming
Round table conversation
facilitated by Marie Christine Villagordo:
- Jo Spiegel: Plea for a “constructive-democracy”.
- Laurence Baranski: The awakening of the spirit
- Jérôme Vignon: Where do we want to go?
- Jean-Baptiste de Foucauld: Democracy, a “politics of civilization”: business, state, society
the thoughts of Edgar Morin and Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Evolution, complexity, risks, uncertainties, metamorphosis, co-creation
What kind of society can we dream of?
Moderator: Charles Puybassset “WeareOne” and Mickaël Réault “Le Grand Rebond”,
dialogue with Irène Dupoux-Couturier
Circles of resonance
Learning circles based on the morning’s themes:
The society-as-a-brain, acting in networks and third places, Happymorphose
interventions, questions, resonance, learning
- Tomorrow’s company: Autopoiesis, self-governance, trial and error strategy, complexity, simplexity
Facilitation: Patrick Degrave
- The living company, a renewed capitalism: Complementarity of the reflections of Alain de Vulpian, Arie de Geus and Humberto Maturana
Facilitation: Göran Carstedt
- What do we learn from crises? Innovation at the core, tomorrow will not be like before
Facilitation: Kevin Dolgin
- Constructive democracy, frugal innovation, territorial transition: soft power, cooperation, local projects. What political governance?
Facilitation: Jo Spiegel and Georges Dhers
- Educational renewal, systems thinking, learning from weak signals, evolutionary thinking, cooperation and gift economy, symbiotic economy,
Facilitation: Pascal Roggero
- Consciousness and awakening of the mind: A new era for humanity: ecology and human development, towards a civilization of empathy, links and gift, the contribution of Teilhard,
Europe, the pilot fish of the metamorphosis? Democracy and tomorrow?
Facilitation: Irène Dupoux-Couturier and Jean-Baptiste de Foucauld
- Acting for tomorrow, which methods: strong trends, weak signals, and Socioperception,
Taking care of the common good, …
Facilitation: Marie-Christine Villagordo – testimonial : Olivier Remoissonnet
Learning walk to share the work
around the “graphic recorders” and the keywords that will have emerged.
Conclusion “Tomorrow Happymorphose”
FEES & REGISTRATION
MEMBERS HAPPYMORPHOSE & PARTNERS :
- Entreprise : 200 €
- Association / ONG : 100 €
- Individual : 60 €
NON MEMBERS :
- Entreprise : 300 €
- Association / ONG : 200 €
- Individual : 100 €